Tuesday 24 January 2017

Noel revisited

As promised, here are two more cards that I made using the marbled pink panels that I had created earlier. Please see this post for my first card, in case you missed it.


For the above card, I took the die cut sentiment that I was left with from my first card, stacked it with a black die cut and adhered this onto another pink alcohol ink panel together with a gold thread nest. My pink panel was matted with black cardstock and adhered to a white card base that I cut to be slightly shorter than an A2 card to adapt it to the size of my pink panel. I finished the card off with a few sequins that accompanied my last order from Winnie & Walter.


For this card, I simply adhered a strip of one of my extra panels behind the aperture in my black panel (that I had used to die cut the sentiment for the card of my earlier post), glued the internal bits of the O and E into place and then adhered the panel onto a rustic white card base (Papertrey Ink).

I'm entering my cards into the following challenges:

CAS Mix Up - stamping, liquid colours + choice (heat embossing, die cutting)




I'm also entering my second card into the following challenges:

ABC Christmas - A for Anything goes & B for Berries & Black

SOS #287 All that glitters is gold








12 comments:

  1. Wat leuk om met dezelfde stempels en technieken opnieuw te creƫren.
    Ik vind deze beide prachtig. De kleuren zijn wat krachtiger.xxx Ineke☀️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to create two beautiful card Marianne. Love the bright colours of your pink marbled panel. Looks so beautiful with the black accents. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards! Love the splashes of colour with the gold!
    Thanks for joining in the "All That Glitters is Gold" challenge with the crew at SHOPPPING OUR STASH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marianne, TFS both your pretty cards. I love how you used your marble pieces in completely different creative ways. So pleased you could join us at CAS Mix Up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cards, Marianne! I think I liked the second one more - I am a bit partial to cards with black and gold in them. ;)
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two more wonderful cards from your playtime, Marianne! I love the drama of the black, gold and pink! Thanks so much for sharing again at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Wow" is the only word I can think of looking at this wonderful pink and the sheer... boldness of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are simply gorgeous - so striking! And even better that you can get so many out of the different panels. Really beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow... love these non-traditional holiday greetings!!! Can't even decide which is my fave! Burgh have such great contrast, and the colors are delicious. Thanks for sharing at SOS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOve your striking colours..Black/Gold and Pink look just GOrgeous together. Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colors are wonderful and I love the design of each card! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really bold and beautiful - love the hot pink, black, and gold combo! Thanks for spreading The Gossip on w&w's The Gossip Column!

    ReplyDelete