Wednesday 14 February 2018

PTI Retirement List Set Challenge

Hello and welcome! I'm just popping in with a quick post to show the card I made with one of the stamp sets that Papertrey Ink will be retiring in May. I have hardly used this stamp set (Blue Skies) yet, but I'm hoping this will change, because it contains lots of wonderful images and sentiments. I'm also thinking that my cupcake with sprinkles is right on trend.


I used Catherine Pooler inks (Juniper mist, Mandarine spice, Peppermint scrub, Green tea and Sauna). And since stamping this card was so easy and fun, I decided to create another one, and I think I will try some other colour combos as well. I die cut my panel with a stitched rectangle from the Bundle of Stitched Shapes by Simon Says Stamp and adhered it onto a dark blue mat before adhering it to my card.

I'm linking up my card at:


Tuesday Throwdown - #379 Sweets for my sweet

Mix It Up - #10 Anything goes (option: CAS)



2 comments:

  1. Such a happy card! Do use that stap set more often!
    Cheers
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's a fabulous card! It's perfect for mass producing and for loads of different colour combinations. Have loads of fun!! xx

    ReplyDelete